Thursday, September 18, 2008

About Me

I am a work at home mom. I have 3 children, a great husband, I live in New Hampshire and I have been involved in Direct Sales for 18 years.



I started in Direct Sales as a Tupperware Consultant in 1990. I was pregnant with my first child and didn't want to put him in daycare for 10-12 hours a day after he was born. I looked into many different ways of being able to stay home AND make money because I had bills...and Tupperware seemed to be a good solution.



Why Tupperware? An excellent reputation - when you say Tupperware people recognize that their products are top quality. And I have to admit, I was intrigued by the whole organization thing. Looking inside a Tupperware catalog made me visualize myself in my own kitchen where everything had a place and everything was in its place! It is STILL a goal!

So, after 16 years with Tupperware doing thousands of parties, recruiting hundreds of consultants and leading a team with sales of over 1.6 Million a year in our best year...I decided to retire. Since I retired two years ago I have worked with a start up company helping them to build and train a new sales force and I have started a new Direct Sales business as a VP with a jewelry company.

What does it all come down to? I have so many years of ideas and training and recipes and hints...all in my head and on my computer! I know that today people will still say that they haven't seen Tupperware for YEARS and certainly haven't seen a Tupperware Consultant! I hope to share all of these things with you as well as my love of the product. Fair accurate reviews of the products and different ideas for using them!

Remember - Tupperware products have 101 uses at least!

I hope you enjoy my blog. Please be sure to post your comments and share your ideas or your experiences with me and with my readers. Product reviews are welcome too!

No comments: